On your first day at Guildford College you should report to the International Centre (Room G21) where you will complete a registration and enrolment form, sit an English test, get your College ID card and have an induction where you will be given your Guildford College International Students Handbook. Please bring with you a list of any questions you may have and we will try our best to answer all of them. We also have other leaflets and guides that will provide you with further information about living and studying in the UK.
Please bring the following with you on your first day:
- Passport, Visa, Biometric Residence permit (BRP) (we need to see the originals)
- Your confirmation letter from Guildford College
- Any confirmation on the fees you have paid to Guildford College
- Any official documents from your government e.g. sponsorship documents
- Your address and contact number in the UK
If you have not paid any part of your fees, you will be asked to pay on your first day.
Please keep these documents safe during your stay in the UK!