Things to do in Farnham
Hungry? Thirsty? Need somewhere to stay or something to do?
Food and Drink
A variety of food and drinks are available throughout the day from Revitalise to the tunes of the latest music videos and programmes. You can get health snacks, salads and drinks as well as hot food at lunch time. Whilst you're there, check out the artwork from our students decorating the walls!
Sport and Leisure
The College is surrounded by fields and outdoor sports facilities, including rugby and football pitches, tennis and netball courts. Students studying sports courses or participating in enrichment activities have access to high quality local facilities.
Farnham town centre
Farnham town centre has plenty to offer, whether you are shopping, eating out, sightseeing, soaking up some culture or lazing about in the gardens. It features:
- The Maltings: the town’s vibrant community arts centre - hear some music, see a play or an exhibition
- Farnham Sports Centre: with a pool, tennis and squash courts, gym and more
- Shopping: browse in the boutiques of Castle Street or the high street shops on the Borough, West Street and beyond
- Culture: the castle, built in 1138 and recognised as one of the most important historic sites in southern England is well worth a visit; also the Museum and the Rural Life Centre which has five themed rooms tracking the changes in the area from 1750-1960
- Wide open spaces: picnic in the park, the Victoria or Library Gardens or by the river.