Back to Top
Support > Information for Home Stay Providers

Information for Home Stay Providers

The International Centre offers a rolling enrolment onto its English as a Foreign Language programme. This means we have a regular flow of students arriving in Guildford requiring accommodation. Our students come from all over the world including Asia, South America, Eastern and Central Europe.

We particularly require accommodation in Guildford itself.

During the summer we always need families for students joining our summer school for between 2 and 6 weeks. If you have a room in your house, or a whole house you wish to rent to international students then please contact us. Providing accommodation within your home will give you and your family an experience of different cultures and customs and your student(s) will have a unique opportunity to learn English and British culture.

Want to be a Host Family


+44 (0)1483 44 86 90

Facebook Twitter